Wecome to another B-Weekly Q&A, also known as "The Mail Bag" on Nate's Take! Questions are asked throughout the week and I answer select questions on my sports podcast, Nate's Take. Below are questions from the November 25th Thanksgiving show. The answers are the same answers given on the show. If you've never asked a question or would like to, I'd love to hear from you! If you have a question for me, you can submit it using the form below or you can send them in on twitter. I will never publish your name (unless you want it published) and questions unless deemed inappropriate will be answered to the best of my ability. The name is bi-weekly Wednesday because we sometimes will skip a week of the show; however, if we don't skip a week the name becomes irrelevant. On the show I refer to Bi-Weekly Q&A as "The Mail Bag".
1. Who are some of your favorite players in sports of all-time?
- Good question, there's quite a few. For hockey, Mario Lemieux. That stems from being a fourth grader at Bessey School and always checking out his book in the library. He was such a great player. One of the greatest moments of my life time was when he returned in December of 2000. Another would have to be Doug Flutie. My Dad was a big fan, got me hooked. One of the greatest Flutie games I ever saw was in 1998 when he started his first NFL game since returning and he beat the Jacksonville Jaguars who were undefeated by running a boot leg at the end of the game.
2. Are the Patriots in trouble with injury issues?
- I think so but you never know, this team always surprises you. They're constantly hurt, someone of high value is always out, yet they always find a way.
3. Can Dallas win the NFC East?
- On the show, I said they had a shot. Now, with the loss on Thanksgiving day, they have no shot. Also, they lost Tony Romo for the season. Another lost year in big D.
4. If the Super Bowl was today, who would you have playing?
- Tough one. My heart leans towards New England and Green Bay. Green Bay has struggled so maybe New England and Carolina? We'll see, I definitely think New England is in the conversation.
5. Do you believe the Bruins will make the playoffs?
- Yes, I think they will. I think they'll be there, maybe just over .500 but I think they'll get in.
6. Will the Celtics go anywhere this year? 7-6 making some noise.
- I don't know. It's all about the division, if they can hang in there and out play a not so hot division then yes. I'm not big with pro basketball but I think they'll make it if things go like they did last year.
Have some questions for the next Bi-Weekly Wednesday Q&A?
Please Submit them here!
Fill out my online form.